Windows 11 is one of the most recent OS in the market. Which has been solely made to make your life easy. This OS has many useful applications, which helps finishing up your work easily. Windows mail app is one of those mail application. through this application, you can easily manage multiple accounts. So if you are a new windows user and want to configure your yahoo account but don’t know how do that? Here I am assist you with that.
How to add the yahoo mail account on the windows 11 mail application?
First of all, you need to connect the computer to the internet.
- Now open the mail application on the windows computer. to do that, you need to click on the windows button and click on the all apps, now press the mail application.
- Here, you need to click on the settings button and then click on the manage accounts button.
- Here, you need to press the add accounts button, now select the yahoo account from the list.
- Here, you need to enter the email address and then press the next button.
- Finally, your account will be added on the windows mail application. now if you will try to access the new account. it will start working fine for you then.
Why I can’t add the yahoo mail account on the windows 11 mail application?
If you are currently unable to add the yahoo mail account on the windows 11 mail application. it can be due to the following reasons.
- Username or password is incorrect.
- No internet on the computer.
- Mail application is outdated.
- The firewall or windows mail is blocking the incoming paths.
- Remove and reconfigure the account.
So you need to check all these settings. in case, if you need more help, you need to visit: How to fix yahoo mail not receiving emails?