Yahoo mail error 475 is one of the common error. that appears on your device while sending the emails to someone. Generally, this error appears, When yahoo has flagged your mail account. which can happen due to the several reasons like-
- You are exceeding the daily quota.
- Yahoo has found the spam activity on your account.
- No Internet on the computer.
- Computer or network is down.
Whenever you are getting the yahoo mail suspicious error on your browser or computer. you need to follow the instructions given below.
How to fix Yahoo mail error code 475 on your computer?
- When you see the error code 475: suspicious activity was detected on your account , you need to delete all kind of emails from the outbox. now wait for 1 hour and then send an email again.
- Please make sure that you are not sending bulk emails from your account. if you are doing so, yahoo will put your account in the spam list. so you won't be able to send the emails for more than 48 hours.
- If you send any emails, but still you are finding too many emails in the outbox. It means, your account is being used by someone else., and they have sent those email. IN this case, you have to secure your yahoo account from the hackers. after that, you need to report about this situation to yahoo. they will fix it for you.
- When yahoo mail is not sending the emails due to the error code 475. you need to remove the mail account from the application. now re-add the account. after that, you should try to send the email again.
- If yahoo is showing your account has been temporarily blocked. you need to wait until the yahoo mail servers will start working fine for you again.
So these are the steps to fix the yahoo mail error code 475. in case, if you need more help. you need to visit askprob blogs for assistance.