When you sign up for the gmail account. You always expect to have a great performance from it. so you can always get your emails without any delay. however, sometimes, Gmail might stop working due to some technical glitches. if you are also someone, who is currently unable to access the gmail account. Do not worry, here are the guide to fix such errors. you may apply it on your devices.
How to fix Gmail is not working on the Android phone problem?
If you are thinking about what to do if I can't sign into gmail account problem. do not worry, here are the guide to fix such problems. you may apply it on your devices.
1. Whenever you are unable to access the gmail account. you should reset the gmail password first. go to the settings and delete the current password. now retry to access the account using the new password.
2. let's go to the account settings on the android phone. And update the user id and password for your gmail account. also, check the gmail server status. if you see the Gmail temporary service down error. you need wait until the server will start working fine.
3. Make sure that the internet is accessible on your device. if you can't access the internet on your phone or computer. you need to troubleshoot the internet connection and then retry to access the internet.
4. If your mail account is not working on the android phone after changing these settings. you should remove the current account from the account and then re-add it. it should start working fine now.
5. Sometimes, users are unable to access the gmail account because of mail app. so you should update that too. After changing these settings, the gmail account will start working fine on your android phone.